All Things Beautiful

Things you are likely to find on this blog: fabulous art, charming home interiors, ridiculously good-looking people, pretty landscapes, inspiring architecture, photogenic food, exceptional electronics, and everything else—as the title states—that may be construed as Beautiful. From the shallow to the sublime, from the absurd to the commonplace, beauty need not be rational or forgiving.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Tesla Roadster 100


0 to 60 in 4 seconds, on BATTERIES. The new Tesla Roadster is 100% electric, traveling up to 400 km per charge and topping out at 210 km/hour. And it's pretty. Finally, an environmentally friendly car you can take on a date! Now if only Bush would sign the Kyoto Accord...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great car. You could marry that car, ya know. What fabulous focus for a blog. I'd like to put a link to this blog on my site, too. Very artfully done.

November 22, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks Gem! I figure this blog might just be the anti-thesis of Perishables. Whereas Perishables is all about pop, fad-ish things, All Things Beautiful tends to be about icons that, due to their inherent beauty, carry some significance and will probably be important for quite some time. Oh and I think you're right--I think I could live happily every after, til death do us part, with a car like this.

November 23, 2006 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog with a worthy aim. Beautiful work and great taste!

December 11, 2006 1:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Mac, thanks! Now if I could just convert this blog into my Christmas list (yes, including Steven and Monica)...

December 11, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wow. Jen, How else do you plan to blow my mind??? This is a FANTASTIC blog!! And I just found out now?!??! Ang galing mo talaga!

May 02, 2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks Pammy! I wish I had more time to update this blog. I just want 2 more hours in a day!

May 03, 2007 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home